Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Buying Auctioned Homes

"Sex? The live without obsessions"

Of his liaison with the contractor John Cottone not speak, but how to live sensuality Valeria Marini has no doubts: "The live well, without obsessions." The showgirl posing in sexy lingerie and weekly Who speaks his desire to "become mother." And on with fiery kisses Constantine provides: "In the cinema there is always a truth."
At the Rome Film Festival Marini debut as a producer with a film commitment. It announces: "I learned a lot from my ex, Vittorio Cecchi Gori. And 'a man for four Oscars. " Showgirl like to work with two directors like Matteo Garrone and Ferzan Ozpetek.

Meanwhile filmed a clip in which he sings with Anna Tatangelo and Gigi D'Alessio Costantino Vitagliano and kisses: "Among the many I chose him because I know him, is a nice person and it's nice." The kiss? Responds with a laugh: "In film there is also the truth." But Valeria Marini feels a sex symbol? "I live well my sensuality, is something that I love without obsession."


http://www.tgcom.mediaset.it/gossip/articoli/1001314/il-sesso-lo-vivo-senza-ossessioni.shtml

0 comments:

Post a Comment