Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Sausage Stuffer Manual Pdf

Emma dancing lesbian love and ambitious

"Now comes the fun , says Caparezza the second album is the most difficult and important. " Emma is excited as when he won friends. "I like so " is the new album where he sings the love. "With Stephanie it's all very well, we love each other. But we prefer we speak of our work in our relationship, so no paparazzi ever before. "Friends of the boys appreciates" Virginia and Gabriella, "the X Factor " Nevruz and David.
"This time I had the opportunity to personally select the songs and he also helped Maria De Filippi - said the singer - I was at his side are not artists but as human beings. I played all the songs in my own way, according to my sensibility. It 'been a wonderful team effort. Even on a personal level have established wonderful relationships.
The tracklist is also a historical piece by Domenico Modugno: "The distance we have chosen because it was one of the songs I should sing for the final of the Friends and as he had a very interesting arrangement, it seemed just insert the disc ".
" I Have Touched the Sky "is about a love story, the largest , which is then always in the heart of the girl. "Who has not happened! - Emma We all cried in her heart a great love story." As one who is living with the dancer Stephanie met in school and friends? "We love each other so much and the fact that we do or paparazzi, who spoke little of our history is because for now we put our work in the foreground. And rightly so, moreover, the stories of love are always a private is not it? ".
Who among the new faces of friends do you like? "Virginia because I find it very sensitive and yet has so much to show and then Gabriella because she has something special." And among the boys of X Factor ? "I Feel Bad Nevruz! Stefano also I do not mind, but David's voice is absurd. "

WHAT TO LIKE EMMA : "Entering the small club to listen to the small group playing - Avoid full of local celebrities and fashion aficionados - cook and look after my house - Going out in jeans et shirt - Tell them what I think without brakes - love my family - away from it all in the arms of those who mi vuole bene - Andare al centro commerciale a comprare schifezze - Guardare i film di Troisi e Benigni mangiando quelle schifezze"



http://www.tgcom.mediaset.it/spettacolo/articoli/articolo493665.shtml

0 comments:

Post a Comment